- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter (115g)
- PREPARE 1 egg and ½ cup of butter at room temperature for 1-3 hours or until soft to the touch (not melted)
- PREHEAT oven to 325º degrees F
- BEAT 1 egg, ½ cup of butter (115g), and cookie mix with a standup or handheld mixer for a few minutes or until dough is formed. If needed, use hands to massage the dough for another 1-2 minutes or until ingredients are fully integrated and cookie dough is formed.
SCOOP cookie dough and form into balls. Place evenly 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheet
Cookie size reference: 2 tsp = small cookie, 1 1/2 tbsp = medium cookie, 3 tbsp = large cookie
- BAKE for 10-12 minutes. Cool for 5 minute before removing from baking sheet
For best results, we recommend chilling the dough for min 30 mins (or overnight).
Video instructions here: https://www.instagram.com/stories/highlights/18020133625338399/